About the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of New York’s fastest growing e-commerce pet startups. This start-up has hire best-in-class professionals due to their rapid growth and creative business model.
To date, this company has raised over $80 million across four funding rounds from some of New York’s most well-known investors.
They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their rapidly growing Finance Team. You will have the opportunity to cover multiple different areas working with C-Level Executives on a day to day as well as the founders of the company!
- Play a critical role in driving the company’s financial planning process, building relationships to garner participation/buy-in of key stakeholders across the organization.
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, and yearly P&L forecasting, and prepare capital budgeting and re-forecasting, including cash/working capital.
- Lead the development of detailed monthly reporting and analytics.
- Develop recommendations and provide upper management with insightful commentary on business performance and deliver actionable recommendations.
- Drive consistent and best-in-class processes across business units. Work with individual business unit leaders to drive integration of financial information and analysis and identify smart actions and mitigate any potential risk.
- Partner with our internal Accounting team on monthly close process, financial reporting, and preparation of GAAP financial statements.
- Prepare material for board of directors and investor relations activities.
- 3-6 years of finance and strategic analysis experience in FP&A at a high growth company
- Experience with monthly/quarterly/annual accounting processes
- Experience building financial models from scratch
- Experience in saas/subscription/recurring revenue
- Ability to understand, interpret, and summarize large quantities of complex data
- Excellent excel and powerpoint skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex topics concisely and clearly in a written or verbal format
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study preferred, MBA a plus
- Experience with financial planning and business intelligence tools a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation: $90,000 – $110,000
- EQUITY IN COMPANY!
- Competitive benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Summer Fridays
- Bring your pet to the office