About the Company:
Our client, a premier investment bank who focuses on mergers and acquisitions, strategic shareholder advisory, restructurings, and capital structure is seeking an experienced research analyst.
- The Strategic Shareholder Advisory group provides insight and advice to their corporate clients regarding a variety of shareholder related issues. Their Analytics group within this team focuses on a variety of analyses regarding shareholder trends across of a number of situations including activism/defense, complex M&A and other corporate actions. Their goal is develop new analytical content regarding shareholder behavior and utilize it broadly in their client discussions.
- The Research Analyst will create internal and client presentations and will work within a team environment to create content to expand the firms Shareholder Advisory practice.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university with a finance or accounting major (preferred)
- One year of relevant work experience in Data Analysis, Investment Banking / Equity Capital Markets or other related work
- An excellent, team-based attitude
- Have an interest in finance, M&A and equity markets
- Relentless work ethic and high energy level
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some experience in data analysis or other quantitative background
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibit an exceptional attention to detail
- Be calm under pressure with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $100,000 Base Salary
- 50 to 100% Bonus
- 401K with generous match