About the Company:
Our client is an opportunistic value investment fund founded in 2017 backed by a large educational endowment. The firm is growing rapidly and they are looking to hire their first tax professional. The candidate hired will be responsible for partnership tax but also fund and management company accounting & operations.
- Working in partnership with the team, review corporate events such as corporate actions, debt
restructurings, and paydowns to ensure they have been captured correctly in the firm’s accounting software.
- Play an important role in the month and quarter‐end close processes, including reconciliation of the fund’s
NAV and investor allocations, compilation of investor statements, and exposure reporting.
- Coordinate with vendors to calculate partnership taxable income, investor tax allocations and analyze the
impact of wash sales, straddles, and debt restructurings.
- Assist with on‐boarding new investments and markets, including assessing the potential tax impact to
- 3‐7 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working for a public accounting firm with a focus in tax or asset management is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $150,000 Base Salary
- 20 to 30% Bonus
- Free Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Excellent Health and Wellness Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement