About the Company:
Our client, a multi-billion dollar global Asset Manager, is seeking to hire a Tax Manager/Sr. Manager to focus on structured transactions, with a close working relationship with the business and internal legal counsel, while covering a large variety of Credit related investments. The Manager/Sr. Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the preparation of tax compliance and reporting function for the firm’s core Credit Businesses.
- Support and partner with the Tax Director of Credit to provide direction, advice and strategy on taxes as it relates to the Credit business.
- Act as a direct point of contact to our service providers across the Credit platform.
- Coordinate with our service providers for timely delivery of tax workpapers, tax returns, K-1’s, and supporting schedules across the Credit platform.
- Prepare and assist external service providers with the preparation of quarterly tax estimates, Schedule K-1s, tax returns and disclosures.
- Assist/answer investor questions regarding K-1 reporting and investor requests.
- Manage quarterly tax estimates for upper tier and founders reporting.
- Provide tax information on credit investments/entities to deal team, internal tax legal counsel, operations and other stakeholders to assist in strategic transaction decisions.
- Prepare value-add analytics that provide the business with the ability to make tax efficient business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 6-10 years of experience mix of Private and Public (Big 4 preferred).
- CPA and/or MS in Taxation preferred.
- Able to quickly convert technical research and interpretation into practical solution.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $150,000 – $220,000 total compensation
- Industry-leading Bonus
- Free breakfast and lunch
- 401k with generous Match