About the Company:
Our client, a fast-growing Family-Office focused firm in Fairfield County Connecticut, is seeking to hire a Tax Manager to handle partnership tax for a variety of complex investments. This hire will be a pivotal member of the overall Tax and Accounting team, will help to supervise the team and manage deadlines, and serve as a key liaison with firm management and clients.
- Oversee the work of 4 Team members and report to the Senior Vice President. Liaise with firm management and investors.
- Prepare tax returns (1065s) and handle related topics such as 754 elections, incentive allocations, and aggregate allocation methodologies.
- Prepare Trust returns.
- Manage extensions and firm deadlines.
- Actively perform research on important tax pronouncements and implement new findings.
- Serve as the resident tax regulation authority and research challenging tax transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-10 years of partnership tax experience
- 2 years of direct managerial and supervisory experience
- CPA and/or MS in Taxation preferred
- Experience with GoSystems a big plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- $150,000 – $175,000 base salary + Bonus
- Best-in-class Quality of Life (excellent for families)
- 401k with generous Match