New York, New York • $70,000 - $85,000
About the Company:
Our client, a leading publicly traded investment firm, is looking for a Valuations Associate to handle a large array of projects.
- Conduct equity, credit and industry research, management interviews, analyze information from various channels to assist in the preparation of valuations
- Perform financial analyses on historical performance review, financial forecast, and other reports
- Design and work with financial models; discounted cash flow, guideline multiples, and option pricing models
- Coordinate and prepare quarterly reports
- Assist in the delivery of valuations for financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring/reorganization, corporate services and management planning purposes
- Review and analyze valuation reports issued by outside firms in order to assist the audit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Experience at a large global valuation firm or Big 4 public accounting firm
- 1-3 years of illiquid asset valuation experience
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in US GAAP
- Strong research skills and ability to analyze financial statements and forecasts
$70,000 – $85,000