New York, New York • $75,000 - $85,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading Private Equity firm headquartered here in New York City and operating on a global scale.
- Acts as Second Assistant to a high-level Executive, reporting directly into the Chief of Staff.
- Manages ever changing calendars of appointments (professional and personal) and proactively identifies and solves for potential scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinates international and domestic travel plans, including complex arrangements (visas, detailed itineraries, and agendas).
- Attends meetings and takes notes for review and debrief.
- Prepares and compiles documents for in office and travel-related meetings.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chief of Staff with clients and external departments.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of events and board meetings.
- Successfully completes ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years’ support experience.
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Extensive corporate travel experience to include domestic and international.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Daily lunch stipend
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match