About the Company:
Our client, an international consulting firm, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join it’s internal accounting team.
The Accountant will be responsible for supporting the accounting/finance team with day-to-day responsibilities, quarter-end close of the financial statements, and analytical reporting. This individual will have an opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
- Work directly with US Controller, Global Finance team and CEO US to prepare quarterly financial statements and reporting
- Use QuickBooks to perform accounting functions (A/P, A/R, etc.)
- Perform month and quarter end account reconciliations
- Employee expense tracking, reporting, and processing
- Participating in process improvements and one-off special projects as needed
- Available to provide assistance throughout the accounting organization as needed
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 1-2 years in Public Accounting
- Strong analytical skills and reconciliation experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from Manager to meet objectives
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.