About the Company:
Our client is a private equity business investing over $100 billion in companies ranging from the start-up phase to promote growth and development, to leading large-scale buy-outs or recapitalizations. The Accounting Analyst will be part of the General Partner team providing accounting support and FP&A work.
- Facilitation of lending programs with 3rd party banks
- Coordination with Investor Services team regarding investor data, transaction correspondence, LP requests, and quarterly reporting
- Updating the format of general ledger reports
- Preparation of journal entries to record GP activity to the GL
- Review and code invoices for payment in Concur
- Preparation of ad-hoc requests using data extracted from various databases
- Assist with the preparation of financial planning and analysis projects and presentations for the CFO/COO
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent analytical and database skills
- Exercises discretion and employs safeguards to protect confidential information.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and employees in an open team environment