About the Company:
Arrow Search Partners is looking for Accounting & Finance Recruiters to join our growing, fast paced, high energy team of superstar recruiters. We are seeking extremely motivated and energetic individuals who want to be trained and mentored by some of the top recruiters in the New York market. This is an outstanding opportunity for current recruiters, sales or Accounting & Finance professionals who are looking to work for this best in class team in New York City.
Accounting & Finance Recruiters will be responsible for running a full service recruitment desk and be an integral member of a growing and thriving team. General responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle recruitment of Accounting & Finance professionals from Staff to Executive level.
- Manage the entire candidate recruitment experience from scheduling phone, video and in person interviews with Arrow clients.
- Source and develop network of candidates using state of the art systems and technology.
- Cold call and directly headhunt qualified candidates for targeted searches.
- Communicate professionally with candidates, coworkers and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Utilize Arrow’s proprietary applicant tracking system.
- Be a strong team player and have leadership acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or related require Accounting degree preferred.
- 1+ year of Professional relevant experience ideal. Superstar entry level candidates will be considered.
- Highly motivated and results driven professional.
- Strong team player.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Excellent overall compensation and benefits package
- Aggressive commission structures
- Robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Beautiful office space with gym onsite and Peloton bikes