About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s fastest-growing Pre-IPO Tech Companies, is looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join a 15-person Accounting/Finance Team. This role will be responsible for Managing a team of 3 or 4 accountants while reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Accounting working on process improvements to our general ledger operations, financial reporting, FP&A and a variety of other functions.
- Manage/supervise/motivate a team of multiple Staff and Senior Accountants.
- Own the overall close management including deliverables from insurance operations, FP&A, the actuarial team, etc.
- Work with FP&A and AP to explore the GL reporting capabilities of a new AP subledger to improve accruals, budget analysis, etc.
- You will own our most complex close workflows such as intercompany administration and entity level analytics.
- Oversee core close entries and reconciliations as we build out our internal controls.
- Manage major new initiatives and team-wide deliverables.
- 5-7 years of experience, including a combination of a “Big 4” accounting firm and public/private accounting experience
- BA/BS degree in accounting or related field
- Proven team building and people management experience
- Experience at an enterprise using the Netsuite GL system
- Experience working at a startup
Compensation & Benefits:
- $115,000 – $135,000
- Equity Package (Pre-IPO)
- Competitive benefits program
- Catered Lunch