About the Company:
Our client, an international technology and consumer products company, is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager to take responsibility for a hybrid mix of responsibility within financial accounting, reporting, and FP&A. This individual will report to the firm’s Controller and will help manage multiple staff.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: Accounts Payable. Revenue Reconciliation, and Cash Reconciliation
- Developing and implementing process improvements & procedures to achieve efficiencies with month-end-close and day to day business operations
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Work cross-departmentally on projects relating to business initiatives
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Assist with financial planning including budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-6 Years of accounting experience
- Public Audit Experience (Big 4 or Mid-Size) Required
- CPA preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of US GAAP