About the Company:
Our client, a leading global investment manager with over $40 billion of assets under management, is looking for an Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing, reporting and continually improving all aspects of the accounting processes of the firm.
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting closes on a timely basis
- Responsible for the financial and operational execution and analysis of day to day accounting for our infrastructure businesses, with a focus on fixed assets accounting, revenue recognition and preparation and review of financial information
- Providing technical accounting reviews of acquisitions and determination of purchase accounting for transactions
- Assist with the preparation and review of financial statements to comply with SEC filing requirements including annual (10-K) quarterly (10-Q) reporting and registration statements
- Prepare statutory financial statements for stand-alone legal entities as required for local filing requirements
- Assist with the design, documentation and implementation of policies and procedures to maintain strong internal controls and be compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Review related press releases, earnings call transcripts, and supplemental investor presentations
- Work seamlessly with all other functions including Legal, Investor Relations, Sales, Tax and outside services providers including underwriters, law firms, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CPA is strongly preferred
- 5 – 7+ years of relevant accounting and financial reporting experience
- Technical and practical knowledge of key U.S. GAAP literature
- Experience with infrastructure industries a plus
- Proficiency in SEC requirements, specifically Forms 10-Q and 10-K