About the Company:
Our client is an employee-owned investment advisor with over $5 billion in AUM. The firm focuses primarily on asset-based and structured credit opportunities in North America and Europe. The Accounts Payable Analyst will support the accounting of the management company and some fund related entities.
- Manage accounts payable function and processing for management company entities and funds using Concur Invoice
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliations for all management company accounts
- Setup wires, bill payments, and T&E reimbursements
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis of account balances: pre-paids, accruals, deferred comp, fees etc.
- Managing fixed asset sub-ledger and related depreciation, ensuring reconciliation to QuickBooks
- Working with auditors on the annual audit of the management company
- Monthly accounting & reporting for the management company and related entities
- Prepare annual 1099s for management company entities and coordinate the process for the funds
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounting policy and Quickbooks a plus
- Strong Excel skills
$70,000 – $90,000