About the Company:
Our client, a growing technology firm, is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the AP department is delivering timely and accurate payment of all invoices and expense reimbursements in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage the full cycle Accounts Payable process including month-end and year-end reporting
- Oversee and manage all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Resolve any issues or discrepancies with accounts, while maintaining and providing best-in-class customer service to both internal and external customers
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies whilst ensuring adherence to company guidelines
- 7+ years of experience in relevant or similar roles, including AP management or treasury roles
- Experience with a mid or large sized company
- Experience working with a publicly traded company is preferred
- Strong experience working with accounting systems
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley and experience with effective execution of key controls
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and presentation skills