New York, New York • $60,000-$70,000
About the Company:
Our client is a Hedge Fund in the Alternative Asset Management space. They are a boutique fund in growth mode with a dynamic culture and room for growth.
- Heavy Calendar and travel support for the Portfolio Manager and their team
- Manage front desk and be the first point of contact for guests and clients when they arrive
- Manage vendor relations for office. Order supplies and properly maintain stocking and restocking for the office.
- Responsible for stocking kitchen pantry and ordering supplies / replenishing supplies.
- Work with a Senior EA and liaise with members of the global office on special projects as assigned
- Extensive scheduling, and meeting prep/management.
- Receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines, maintain call logs; etc
- Coordinate travel; process billing and payment.
- Liaise with internal personnel (local and international) and interface with external clients/business colleagues.
- 2 – 3 years experience in an administrative capacity, within a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm in fast paced environment.
- No task too small attitude is a must
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Detail oriented and highly responsive.
- Must be a team player and work well within an administrative team.
- Experience with Salesforce, Concur, and/or Workday a plus.
- Experience completing detailed travel arrangements and expenses.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $60,000 – $70,000 Base Salary + Bonus
- 100% Paid Benefits.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match.
- Team Culture including volunteer days and lunch & learns