Application Support Engineer
New York, New York • $100,000 – $200,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading global asset management firm investing in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide with over $26 billion in AUM. They are constantly pursuing innovation in their investing processes to deliver on their mission of producing superior risk-adjusted returns. This person will be joining the Macro Valuation Support Team
- Provide application support across multiple front office applications & market data/pricing data management; user onboarding, incident management, change management, service management, etc.
- Priority focus will be on production, keeping up with the tickets and support channels & building robust monitoring tools
- This person will be expected to move servers to AWS and have strong SQL experience
- 2+ years of Application Support experience
- Strong SQL and Windows Management experience
- Strong understanding of change management, service management, incident management, etc.
- Financial industry experience needs to be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience serving AWS a plus
$100,000 – $200,000