About the Company:
Our client is a leading global asset management firm investing in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide with over $26 billion in AUM. They are constantly pursuing innovation in their investing processes to deliver on their mission of producing superior risk-adjusted returns. The firm has over 2100 employees globally and over 150 investment teams. The Application Support Engineer will be joining the Data Engineering, Compliance, PM Tools and Research Technology Team.
- Responsible for building reference data applications from scratch
- Provide application support across multiple trading applications; user onboarding, incident problem management, change management, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining security data used by various PMs, trader data, & accounts data (onboarding consumers & providing application support)
- Exposure with AWS Application Support
- 7 – 15 years of Application Support experience
- Proficient SQL query skills
- Strong knowledge working within an AWS framework & exposure to AWS Application Support
- Experience with Mongo DB databases & strong Python experience
- Data engineering knowledge (AWS, Data Breaks, CloudWatch, S3 Structures)
- Financial industry experience and prior knowledge of reference data/trading applications
$100,000 – $250,000