Asset Servicing Analyst
New York, New York • $80,000-$100,000
About the Company:
Our client is an alternative asset management firm investing in the private equity, credit, and real estate space, with distressed funds expertise. The Asset Servicing Analyst will be part of the investment operations team at the firm.
- Processing lifecycle activities for various loan types including the efficiency of loan notices received for events related to paydowns, interest, coupons, delayed draws, etc.
- Responsible for supervising daily reconciliation of cash, position, and accruals and assisting in resolution of settlement and exceptions
- Responsible for the processing of corporate action activity
- Supervise and book restructures, bridge/commitment fees, and interest defaults
- Collaborate with various internal departments to assist with month end fund needs
- Update process documentation for controls and calculations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to private and public assets
- Experience with VPM, Everest, Thinkfolio and IMActions is a plus