About the Company:
Our client, a growing technology company is looking for an Assistant Controller to join the firm. The Assistant Controller will be responsible for the full accounting and finance lifecycle of the firm.
- Assist in completing the month end close activities, including generation, posting and review fo journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts and generating monthly financial statements
- Support General Ledger accounting functions, assist in developing closing procedures
- Ensure the P&L expenses are accurately captured in the respective cost centers where applicable
- Support in the general activities of the Accounts Payable cycle; manage high volume data entry of invoices and response to inquiries and complete timely weekly ACH/wire, check payments to vendors.
- Participate in the design and implementation of key controls over the financial close and reporting process.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting and controlling experience, Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Experience in publicly owned company is required
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Audit, SOX experience is a must
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- $150,000 – $200,000
- Generous vacation policy