About the Company:
Our client is a leading global investment firm with $40 billion assets under AUM. They are seeking an International Tax Manager which reports to the Director of Global Tax in Miami, Florida.
- Collaborate with outside tax advisors to oversee their preparation of 300+ partnership tax returns annually
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local, and foreign tax regulations while working to minimize tax liability and maximize after tax profits
- Work with Portfolio companies to ensure compliance with withholding and reporting requirements
- Assist with tax research and planning for acquisitions, dispositions, and reorganizations relating to foreign and domestic investments as well as firm operations
- Work with the tax team to assist in tracking of all legal entities and maintenance of annual tax calendar
- Work closely with partnership accounting group to ensure proper calculation of tax adjustments
- Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in tax or equivalent required
- CPA certification strongly preferred
- 5 years federal and state income tax experience required, preferably in a national or multinational public accounting firm
- Experience in international taxation is also required, and would include planning around inbound and outbound transactions, entity classification elections, etc.
- Independent and innovative thinker who can identify and follow through on tax planning opportunities