About the Company:
Our Firm is working with a Top 100 accounting and consulting firm, on Audit Senior positions for their offices in Los Angeles and Orange County. These roles provide exceptional growth and earning potential.
The firm has been serving clients for more than 50 years and has developed a reputation for expertise in the accounting and consulting industry. The firm takes pride in client service and professional and personal advancement, promoting a culture of learning and growth through organic development and leadership programs. Diverse client base, including Financial Services, Real Estate, Technology, Manufacturing and VC backed Start Ups, just to name a few.
- Planning and executing day-to-day activities of audit engagements for diversified clients.
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners.
- Preparing audited financial statements
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions and guidance.
- Building relationships with clients and business partners.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business.
- Ability to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- At least three (3) years of proven experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA Certification preferred.
- Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $70,000 – $80,000 (Plus Overtime)
- Top 401K Program
- Excellent vacation/sick policy