About the company:
Our client, a boutique Public Accounting firm with offices in New York and Long island, is seeking and Audit Senior, with diverse commercial client exposure, for their Long Island office.
- Assist Managers, and other Seniors, on client engagements.
- Review and prepare financial statements, footnotes, work papers, management letters, agreed upon procedures and other attestation engagements.
- Demonstrate professional creativity in dealing with client matters and make constructive suggestions to improve client operations.
- Accept responsibility and utilize firm resources to complete tasks assigned.
- Oversee, mentor, and develop junior level staff, and will be the primary lead on client engagements assigned.
- BS/BA accounting; CPA preferred
- Minimum 2+ years audit & accounting experience in a public accounting firm
- Excellent analytical and auditing skills including knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards
- Strong leadership, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of audit-preparation software and an understanding of the impact of technology
Compensation & Benefits
- Up to $90k base salary, plus bonus (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible work environment