About the Company:
Our client, a highly prestigious Bank, is looking to hire an Assistant Vice President of Internal Audit who will work collaboratively with executive management to perform audits of various banking branches. This individual will maintain collaborative relationships with major stakeholders throughout the bank and will have significant opportunities to network with senior retail banking executives.
- Perform detailed planning and execution of audits under the supervision of the Chief Internal Auditor and /or Deputy Chief Internal Auditors.
- Meet with stakeholders to address their questions and to discuss audit issues.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with key stakeholders regarding risks identified and necessary improvement to the control framework.
- Verify prompt and adequate resolution of issues raised by the Bank’s management, regulators and Internal Audit.
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff to enhance their risk awareness and audit expertise.
- Build effective working relationships across the Bank.
- Work on special projects and ad hoc assignments.
- 8+ years of audit experience, including managerial experience.
- Knowledge of retail banking products and applicable regulatory requirement.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or related field of study.
- Applicable certification is required (CPA, CIA, CAMS, etc.)
- Able to evaluate lines of business, independently perform walkthroughs, propose testing scope, and execute testing autonomously with minimal guidance.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $125k-$175k in base salary
- Competitive benefits program
- Great Quality of Life