About the Company:
Our client, a well recognized business advisory and consulting firm is looking to hire an Azure/Dynamics CRM specialist to work hybrid within following locations: NYC, New Brunswick, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Greenwich CT, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Washington DC, Wilmington DE.
- Develop and maintain data and functionality with Dynamics CRM including development of forms, views, workflows, and reports
- Identify and promote features in the Dynamics platform that can be used to improve automation, artificial intelligence, and efficiency in the business development process
- Design, develop, automate, and implement efficient and secure Azure solutions for crucial business processes and business intelligence initiatives
- Provide data integrity analysis and implement Azure Data Lakes within Azure SQL to create functionality between Enterprise Systems
- Develop and maintain Power Automation between systems to connect Azure AD and systems to reduce manual processes with Automation
- Serve as a business liaison to the various departments; solicit requirements, cooperatively develop solutions, and present technology options that would benefit their day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, computer science or relevant field
- 2+ years experience developing either Azure data lakes and integrations, Power Automate for automation of tasks and processes, or Technical knowledge and development of Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Prior reporting / data visualization development
- Microsoft Power BI knowledge preferred but not required