About the Company:
Our client is a leading private equity firm with over $85 billion in AUM with more than 250 diverse companies within their portfolio. They are looking to hire a Business Solutions Specialist who will act as a bridge between business and technology, taking responsibility for particular processes, systems or projects and ensuring quality delivery.
- Act as a proxy for the business users, and represent their needs in discussions with IT, external vendors, or other internal groups
- Write technical requirements based on business needs for implementation by developers
- Communicate with developers and explain business needs
- Consider and comment upon non-functional requirements, and hold their own in discussions about technical architecture, performance, service levels, etc.
- Create concrete, detailed project plans including schedule, budget, team member tasks, etc.
- Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to management
- Responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ relevant experience, working within management consulting, business solutions, advisory, etc.
- Business analysis and project management skills required
- Knowledge of back-office systems and processes, experience working with SharePoint
- Exposure working with financial companies a plus
- Proficiency with SQL