New York, New York • $100,000 - $120,000
About the Company:
Our client is a multibillion dollar alternative asset manager headquartered in NYC hiring a Compliance Officer.
- Work as a member of the compliance data and research management team to conduct due diligence reviews of potential data and independent research providers
- Preparation of due diligence memoranda
- Provide compliance support and monitoring of data centric trading teams
- Provide compliance support and monitoring of market intelligence teams
- Conduct diligence review of automated open source projects
- Review and maintain tracking mechanisms of approvals
- Assist compliance data and research management in addressing legal and compliance issues
- Monitor and stay current on applicable laws, regulatory initiatives and case law
- Recommend and draft enhancements to policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school required
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant legal or compliance experience
$100,000 – $120,000