About the Company:
Our client is an integrated cannabis organization that specializes in cultivating, dispensing, and processing cannabis with assets around the Northeast. They are seeking a Corporate Staff Accountant who will play an active role in ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the company’s financial information.
- Monthly preparation and recording of journal entries
- Participate in monthly close process
- Performing reconciliations for various areas, including cash, accounts payable, debts, intangibles, prepaid expenses, etc.
- Contribute to the preparation of schedules and supporting documents for external audits as performed by the outside accounting firm
- Contribute to the Controller group with ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- CPA preferred but not required
- Experience with Sage Intacct and FloQast a plus