New York, New York • $74,000-$120,000
About the Company:
Our client is an asset management firm specializing in the credits with $5 Billion AUM.
- Working with Business Development team and Investment teams to analyze individual fund offerings, revenues, expenses, profitability, scalability, margin, operating leverage, etc.
- Focus on smart managerial accounting and analysis of the overall investment management offerings to better understand and inform product and fund mix, fundraising priorities, and infrastructure/technology resource allocations
- Assess and benchmark against peer/competitor and industry data
- Establish a framework of measurements, metrics, and reports to monitor and track operating efficiency
- Project work partnering with firm’s President and Head of Management Company Finance
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree desirable
- Accounting/data analyst experience
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills; strong modeling skills w/ ability to build and maintain models
- Ability to convert complex data into understandable format