About the Company:
Our client, a global, organic cosmetics and well-being products maker, is looking for a Director of Finance to join their team. The Director of Finance will be responsible for managing oversight of all aspects of revenue and cost of revenue accounting and technical accounting research. The role will be responsible for conducting and documenting financial analysis projects, as well as maintaining and enhancing current financial reports.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports to various levels of management
- Liaise with the Operational teams to identify and develop key reports to assist with analysis and decision making
- Participate in the monthly accounting close process, and deliver the month end P&L with meaningful variance analysis to budget, forecast and last year
- Analyze business results for key takeaways to help achieve business objectives
- Lead the preparation of the financial budget and forecasts
- Participate in the Monthly Business Review report package
- Assist in the monthly consolidation with overseas partners.
- Perform business, financial and operations analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and support senior management in decision-making
- Manage and deliver ad hoc analysis
- Motivate the immediate reporting staff for better performance and effective service.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis experience
- Prior management and team development
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP, BI COGNOS, TM1 preferred