New York, New York • $100,000-$110,000
About the Company:
Our client is a privately held real estate company focusing on complex and diverse projects throughout the US. The Executive Assistant will support the CEO of the firm.
- Extensive calendar management and onsite meeting support
- Plan and organize events for political fundraisers, board members, holiday parties, etc.
- Light accounting duties (expense allocation, credit card transactions) and related projects
- Travel coordination (flights, ground transportation, and hotel bookings)
- Provide coverage for other assistants
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of previous executive assistant experience
- Ability to anticipate needs and plan accordingly
- Strong computer skills