New York, New York • $100,000 - $110,000
About the Company:
Our client is a prestigious private equity firm in NYC that offers world-class investment and asset management strategies.
- Assist CFO and CTO and act as a gatekeeper.
- Manage calendar and schedule appointments, arrange conference rooms, and coordinate travel plans and itineraries.
- Provide agendas or presentations, attend meetings, and take, transcribe, and distribute notes or minutes. Note commitments made during meetings and arranges for follow-up, when necessary.
- Coordinate high volume of internal and external meetings.
- Work on various ad-hoc projects and new business initiatives often leveraging Microsoft Excel.
- Draft memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, or other correspondence, to high quality standards.
- Collect and organize research reports, models, and company quarterly and annual reports.
- Process Expense reports as needed.
- Maintains effective office administration systems, ensure all office equipment is functional and office supplies are adequate.
- 2-5 years of experience in Executive support within Financial Services required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business or related required.
- Comfortable in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint, emphasis on Outlook and Excel)
- Familiarity with Concur
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100,000 – $110,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match