New York, New York • $80,000-$90,000
About the Company:
Our client is a one of the top global asset management firms in the world specializing in private equity, credit, and hedge fund investment strategies
- Manages calendars, schedules, appointments, and required travel for Managing Director in the Chief Legal Office and 1-2 other team members.
- Create and/or proof memos and presentations
- Maintain and organize files including contract & document management system and department files (both electronic and paper), including company contracts.
- Complete detailed expense and out of pocket reports including tracking receipts and project codes
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements including flights, visas, cars, hotels, and other reservations
- Plan, coordinating and managing conferences and events
- Book conference rooms for internal and external meetings; coordinating registration and greeting guests
- Successfully complete ad hoc projects including research and drafting assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative capacity.
- Experience in financial services or legal industry highly preferred
- Poised and professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $80,000 – $90,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match