About the Company:
Our Client is a premiere boutique private equity firm located in Midtown Manhattan. This role will provide direct support to the Co-CEO of this professional and well established firm.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments/meetings, and required travel (domestic and international) for the Co-CEO of a PE Firm.
- Provide true “gatekeeper” service, setting the executive up for daily success.
- Liaise with the Executive Assistant for the second Co-CEO and build strong working relationships within the firm.
- Assist in the arrangement and preparation of materials for Board Meetings.
- Maintain file management system and organize and maintain documents with discretion.
- Assist in the preparation of complex and professional presentations for a variety of internal and external meetings.
- Successfully complete ad hoc projects.
- Assist with personal work (appointments, travel etc.) as needed.
- Ability to be connected after hours as needed.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and maturity at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Guaranteed Bonus Structure
- Robust Benefits Package