About the Company:
Our client is an independent provider of customized, client-centric accounting and administrative services to private equity industry sponsors and investors. Headquartered here in New York City, this role supports the Co-Head of their busiest area of focus.
- Manages ever changing calendars of appointments (professional and personal) and proactively identifies and solves for potential scheduling conflicts.
- Act as “gatekeeper” for all calls, emails and client appointments.
- Coordinates international and domestic travel plans, including complex arrangements (visas, detailed itineraries, and agendas).
- Attends meetings and takes notes for review and debrief.
- Prepares and compiles documents for in office and travel-related meetings.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Co-Head with clients and external departments.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of events and board meetings.
- Successfully completes ad hoc projects as needed.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives (Financial Services Experience a plus).
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail.
- Extensive corporate travel experience to include domestic and international.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $95,000 – $105,000 Base Salary
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Daily lunch stipend
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match