About the company:
Our client is one of the world’s leading alternative investment firms headquartered out of Manhattan. This position will assist in day to day operations for an exciting and dynamic firm, and act as the personal gatekeeper to the CEO.
- Acts as “gatekeeper” coordinating an ever-changing calendar managing and prioritizing the executives schedule to ensure efficiency.
- Assists the executive with preparation of meeting materials, fields incoming calls, coordinates travel arrangements (both domestic & international) and manages expense reports.
- Assist in the set up and coordination of meetings (A/V, room scheduling, etc.), ordering supplies, and greeting visitors.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response and gets critical issues in front of the CEO.
- Acts as a liaison providing smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; while also maintaining credibility, trust and support with external teams.
- Ability to complete projects efficiently, proactively following up to ensure successful completion, and meet deadline pressures.
- Arrange and schedule meetings & events, including coordinating the agenda, preparing any meeting materials and handling logistics.
- Assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents as needed.
- College Degree required.
- 5-10 years of experience in administrative support (with at least three years of C-Level support experience).
- Demonstrable capability in supporting senior executives within a fast moving organization.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to handle and research ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Experience coordinating complex international travel.
- High level of professionalism and confidence in dealing with all levels of staff (including senior executives and 3rd parties).
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills including letter writing and excellent telephone manner.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and understand the importance of dealing with sensitive information and communications.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to be connected after hours and work overtime on an as needed basis.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Generous benefits package, including employer-paid health coverage options
- 401(k) plan with employer match, and pre-tax benefits for transit, health, and dependent care
- Up to 4 weeks of Paid Time Off