About the Company:
Our client is a private equity firm focused on middle-market businesses within the consumer and industrial markets. The Finance Associate will help manage the accounting, valuation, and financial reporting function for the firm.
- Maintain GL, books, and records for the firm as well as legacy vehicles
- Treasury management; funding investments, opening new bank accounts, facilitating all transactions including wires, documentation, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Prepare quarterly financial statement packages, including journal entries, generate partners’ capital account statements, and quarterly performance reports
- Review fund documents to understand various partnership, AIV structures, and economics for each vehicle such as management fees and carried interest
- Collaborate with auditors and tax preparers and provide support for year-end audited financial statements and annual K-1s
- Maintain CRM with investor contacts, demographics and wire instructions, and investor portal
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting or fund administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Allvue a plus