About the Company:
Our client is a home care product company that prides themselves on generating homecare products that are sustainable, functional, as well as beneficial for the environment. This progressive, cutting-edge homecare line is not only focused on providing superior products but is rather dedicated to providing eco-friendly and preventative measures. The target objective of the company is to preserve the environment, educate consumers and innovate ideal homecare solutions. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the company is in search of a Finance Manager/Controller who will assist in growing, adapting, and improving alongside the firm. Engaging in all financial aspects, encompassing analysis, reporting, as well as recommendations, this position will directly contribute to the success and expansion of the brand.
- Establish, review and provide analysis on financial metrics with leadership team with a regular reporting cadence and recommended improvements.
- Maintain and concatenate the company budget, including expense reporting and enforcing financial controls among all departments
- Oversee vendor onboarding, regulatory compliance and AP reconciliation
- Control the cash-flow by directly managing vendor AP and customer AR accounting functions
- Create, validate and disseminate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, together with overseas financial team
- Manage legal issues with senior leadership and external counsel as needed
- Manage payroll processing, benefits management and any relevant legal compliance through our payroll service
- Oversee and coordinate all tax filings and any audit procedures
- Maintain company insurances with period review to ensure policies match best practices as we continue to grow
- Maintain and evaluate our technology subscriptions, evaluating licensing needs and making adjustments as needed.
- Directly manage team-member responsible for AR and collections, overseeing the work and ensuring data Integrity during the order to cash cycle
- Graduate of accredited 4 year university
- 3-5 years’ experience as a financial controller or similar function role
- Industry experience in consumer goods preferred
- Experience with Netsuite is ideal
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of ERP process and/or familiarity with ERP migration
- Familiarity with BI tools and analysis
- Experience with ecommerce business and related software