About the Company:
Our client, one of the fastest-growing Media firms in the industry, is seeking to hire an Analyst in their client-facing Financial Operations Team. This individual will play an integral part in working directly with clients to ensure billing, cash management, and financial needs are met in an efficient and effective manner.
- Work with Financial Operations Department leadership, as well as cross-functional partnership with Accounting, Client Services and Project Management teams to understand business priorities
- Own the end to end invoicing process using Netsuite (ERP), from invoice creation to ensuring client’s payments occur timely and accurately
- Coordinate with Treasury to assist in following up on any overdue client payments and/or provide explanations regarding those outstanding payments
- Support Financial Operations Manager and/or Director throughout the monthly closing process to ensure monthly invoicing has been completed and tracked to support revenue being recorded
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable to ensure processing of payment has been made to our vendors and the relevant PO process has been followed
- Participate in project wrap meetings, when applicable, to provide context and ensure projects can be fully closed out
- Understand and review agency budgets and scope of works (SOWs) to ensure financial invoicing details and payment terms are accurate
- Ad hoc projects, including, but not limited to; budget analysis, agency costs tracking, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in an accounting role
- Experience with NetSuite, or similar accounting and project management ERP tools preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills