About the Company:
Our client, one of the world’s leading and longest standing hedge funds, is looking to hire a Fund Accountant to work closely with a team of 8 CPAs. This individual will be responsible for the creation of the monthly/annual final NAV calculation, audited/unaudited financial statements, and monthly/quarterly/annual regulatory reporting regarding assigned investment funds.
- Prepare and maintain monthly final NAV calculations and financial statements including documentation and support, within predetermined deadlines.
- Assist in the production and completion of year-end financial statements and related footnotes, within predetermined audit timeline.
- Assist the Group with relevant projects in order to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the monthly financial statement processes, year-end audits, and regulatory reporting.
- Stay abreast of new accounting reporting requirements, and incorporate into financial reporting.
- Assist the Financial Reporting Group with any daily or ad hoc requests as needed.
- BS or MS in Accounting
- 4+ Years of experience working on hedge funds
- Individuals who are great team-players, collaborative, and easy going
- Strong Excel Skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- $95,000-$120,000 Base Salary
- Free Healthcare/Benefits
- On-Site Gym
- Catered Lunch
- Industry best hours (9am-5:30pm)