About the Company:
Our client is a global hedge fund using fundamental research, predictive analytics, and leading-edge technology to identify and capture new opportunities for its investors. This role focuses on accounting for the firm’s employee incentive funds.
- Manage post-grant administration of deferred compensation vehicles and employee incentive funds, including tracking and processing participant activity, production of monthly statements, etc.
- Prepare monthly closes of deferred compensation vehicles and funds, including review of system output, control checks, and reconciliations
- Manage the operations of relevant funds, including investor onboarding, cash movements and rebalancing
- Handle extensive interaction with current and former employees at all levels of the firm
- Manage interactions with various internal departments
- Prepare compensation-related financial statement disclosures
- Assist in the design and rollout of enhancements to automation and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting or finance
- 5-10 years of finance and accounting experience required
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting and/or financial services work experience a plus
- Experience with deferred or equity compensation accounting a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills