About the Company:
Leading alternative asset management company with over $275 billion of assets under management, focusing on real estate, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity is seeking an Internal Auditor.
As an Auditor, you will work closely with Audit and Compliance Seniors, Managers and Directors, to conduct compliance-monitoring reviews, risk-based audits, and advisory and consulting engagements across the asset management business.
- Support the execution of compliance-monitoring and internal audit programs, inclusive of development of risk-based test procedures
- Work closely with the Internal Audit and Compliance teams to build strong relationships with the business management during the engagements
- Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in processes and controls and provide constructive and practical recommendations
- Write clear, concise and constructive findings based on facts, severity and potential impact
- Perform follow-up procedures to determine the implementation of recommendations; and assess the adequacy of the corrective action
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, legal or related field, relevant experience in external or internal audit or regulatory compliance preferred;
- 0-3 years of experience
- Progress toward relevant professional qualification such as CPA, CA or CIA;
- Experience in private equity/asset management sector preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000 – $100,000 plus bonus
- Competitive benefit program