About the Company:
Our client is a leading global private equity asset manager with $10 billion in assets. The company invests in all private equity strategies, including venture capital, growth capital, buyout, and turnarounds through primaries, secondaries, and direct-/co-investments.
- Prepare and complete RFP/RFIs for both institutional and intermediary distribution channels
- Maintain complete ownership of processes; ensure accuracy of responses and that all deadlines are met
- Complete consultant and client questionnaires
- Respond to DDQs and ad-hoc information and data requests
- Establish and manage work flows to meet all internal and external deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and work with other areas of the Firm and effectively as part of a team
- Initiate innovative ideas and creative approaches to help increase efficiency and further the goals of the Firm and Distribution department
- Assist in maintaining RFP language/content management system as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business / Finance / Marketing / Economics
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience writing RFPs/DDQs
- Strong attention to detail while providing accurate and timely responses
- Proven ability to multi-task and see tasks through to completion
- A high level of proficiency with Word, Excel, Internet and Web-Based Databases.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits:
- $85,000 – $95,000 annual base salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Great benefits program