About the Company:
Our client is an alternative investment advisory firm that focuses on making private credit and special opportunities investments across three core asset classes – financial assets, real estate, and corporate.
They are seeking a Coordinator to join the Business Development & Investor Relations (“BDIR”) team. The BDIR team is responsible for strengthening relationships with the firm’s existing clients, developing new investor relationships, and assisting with new product development. It is a client-facing team for which attention to detail and responsiveness are crucial.
- Managing calendars and contacts, including organizing meetings with external clients and prospects
- Expense management
- Booking travel
- Preparing agendas and documents for internal and external meetings
- Assisting with CRM maintenance and client-facing collateral as needed (e.g., data entry, PowerPoint formatting)
- Completing ad hoc tasks for members of the BDIR team, including annual meeting support, investor communications, etc.
- College degree required
- 2-4 years of experience in financial services preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (especially Word and PowerPoint) required