About the Company:
Our client is a world leading asset manager with over $50 billion in AUM. They are looking to hire an experienced Java Developer who can sit fully remote.
- Planning, designing, developing, and managing Java-based applications and software
- Proficient in Java ecosystems, OOPs patterns and concepts, writing reusable Java libraries, concurrency patterns, MVC patterns, JDBC, RESTful web services, popular web application frameworks, Java GUI frameworks, and more.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Design and develop microservices
- Communicate with end-users, various teams, and/or stakeholders to determine their needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years with server-side Java development experience
- Hands on experience with multi-threading and concurrency in Java
- Experience with middleware messaging platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Proficient with data structures, software patterns and algorithms
- Experience working within Financial Services industry and/or familiarity of different asset classes is preferred