New York, New York • $65,000 - $75,000
About the company:
Our client is one of the world’s leading alternative investment firms headquartered out of Manhattan
- Provide day to day administrative support to a 3-4 member team by responding to internal and external inquiries.
- Manage calendar for VP of Legal and other members of the team in Microsoft Outlook.
- Schedule internal/external meetings, appointments, and conference rooms.
- Assist with review, drafting and/or negotiation of contracts, as requested.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation).
- Assist in the set up and coordination of meetings (A/V, room scheduling, etc.), ordering supplies and communicating with clients.
- Perform other miscellaneous assignments as needed, such as conducting legal research and assisting with general day to day.
- Manage expenses for the team by compiling and submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Support the implementation and administration of a new contract management software system, including assisting with the transfer of contracts training of internal clients to navigate the system.
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to complete projects efficiently, and proactively follow up to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-2 years related experience as an assistant within a law firm or supporting a legal team in financial services or other professional services firm.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple individuals within a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Must demonstrate a desire for continued professional development through continuing education and self-development opportunities.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills including strong writing skills and telephone manner.
- Independent thinker with ability to work on ad hoc projects from start to finish with little oversight.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Compensation & Benefits:
- $65,000- $75,000 Base Salary
- Robust Benefits Package
- 401k with generous Match