New York, New York • $50,000 - $65,000
About the Company:
Our client is one of New York’s most prominent real estate firms.
- Promoting the firm through filming and/or photographing key events and speaking engagements
- Editing content and creatively using it across various marketing channels
- Working with a range of media to create/maintain marketing collateral – merchandise, office supplies, etc.
- Thinking creatively to propose and develop new design concepts for the firm’s print and digital marketing materials – graphics, layouts, flyers, ads, website, social media images, etc.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks such as content creation in line with the firm’s voice and brand, helping to ensure the firm’s website and social media channels are regularly updated with appropriate visual content, and providing general support to the marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related degree required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing and photography/videography
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
$50,000 – $65,000