New York, New York • $45,000 - $55,000
About the Company:
Our client is one of New York’s most prominent real estate firms.
- Promoting the firm through filming and/or photographing key events and speaking engagements
- Editing content and creatively using it across various marketing channels
- Working with a range of media to create/maintain marketing collateral – merchandise, office supplies, etc.
- Thinking creatively to propose and develop new design concepts for the firm’s print and digital marketing materials – graphics, layouts, flyers, ads, website, social media images, etc.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks such as content creation in line with the firm’s voice and brand, helping to ensure the firm’s website and social media channels are regularly updated with appropriate visual content, and providing general support to the marketing team
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (studies/internships may count) in marketing and photography/videography with the passion to continue developing in these areas a MUST
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and video editing software (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, or Premiere Pro) also a MUST
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail