About the Company:
Our client is a dedicated software and services provider firm headquartered in Europe and is seeking a high-level Office Manager for their New York City location as their presence continues to increase in the US.
- Work with the Global Facilities Manager to develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Assist with onboarding new joiners, making sure they are fully equipped to work in office and at home
- Ensure vendor invoices are processed in SAP Concur on a timely basis
- Proactive diary management for a small team of Executives
- Seamless organization of international travel; including proactive coordination of flights, visas, car bookings, etc.
- Working closely with the other EAs in the team, to always ensure effective cover during holidays / absence
- Learning the CRM system; maintaining and updating the contact database, adding new or updating existing records
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an office management position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
$140,000 – $160,000