About the Company:
Our client is a $20 billion investment manager with funds of funds, including those focused exclusively on co-investments, and direct lending businesses. The team is responsible for the due diligence of the underlying fund managers processes within the business, which includes coverage of approximately 80-90 fund managers globally.
- Gather and review prospective and current underlying manager information
- Review background checks of key personnel of prospective and current underlying managers
- Participate in onsite due diligence meetings with prospective and current underlying managers and their respective administrators and document the findings in the proprietary due diligence system.
- Document and communicate the assessment of the underlying manager’s operations and back office environment with the investment team and operations team
- Participate in the ongoing review and revision of manager operational due diligence documents
- Beta testing of new technology applications and make recommendations regarding future improvements
- Work with marketing and investor relations and other groups within the firm to provide information for external communications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience, including hedge fund audit experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills
$80,000 – $100,000