About the Company:
Our client is a global investment management firm with $8 billion AUM with strategies in real estate, private equity, infrastructure, and private debt. The Associate Paralegal will be part of the NYC-based Legal team.
- Assist in the management and review of various legal matters and requests, future fund launches, and other corporate legal matters including fund formation and investments lifecycles and project management
- Assist with the review/revision of various legal agreements; non-Disclosure Agreements, Sub-Advisory Agreements, Vendor agreements, Fund agreements, etc.
- Manage KYC requests, AML documentations, and compliance with contractual terms with guidance from in-house counsel and the CCO across all legal and compliance functions
- Assist with reviewing marketing and client materials, including pitch books, regular limited partner reporting, and due diligence materials
- Assist with updating/maintaining internal compliance policies and procedures
- Focus on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with annual 206(4)-7 compliance review, internal audit reviews, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Administering compliance with internal legal and compliance policies and procedures, including employee compliance monitoring and tasks, and recurring legal and compliance obligations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of legal/compliance experience
- Knowledge of complex legal issues, fund structures, and the associated compliance-related aspects